2!

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2002
      Howdy folks! Well, today is Ben's 2nd birthday! We went camping this past
      weekend to celebrate, and lots of friends joined us. Ben's favorite new
      word is "boondocks" (night- night boondocks, boondocks party,
      great-grammies boondocks, bye-bye boondocks).

      He had his 2 year check-up today, and got two thubms up (well, not
      literally). Ben is FINALLY on the % chart in height- in the 5th percentile!
      Still not registering on the weight chart.

      We're looking forward to seeing lots of you on our trip to Ohio and
      Minnesota at the end of July. Please let us know if you live along the path
      from ATL to Columbus Ohio or Columbus to St. Paul. Thanks!