Pass rates--any ideas?

  • leah.jones@yale.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2002
      Hello!
      Hope you are happy and healthy and enjoying Spring (whatever that may
      be for you wherever you are...). I was wondering if anyone out there
      might be able to assist me. I am looking for some statistics on recent
      pass rates of secondary school students in Malawi (girls and boys), as
      well as numbers of boys and girls enrolled. Malawi's official web site
      doesn't seem to include these tidbits. Stacia, do you think you might be
      able to direct me to someone who might help? Thank you so much!! If all
      else fails, I can pay the $3 per minute and try to get in touch with the
      Ministry of Education (it's expensive, though, because the operators are
      all so friendly)...
      Take care and keep the news and stories coming. It's fun to hear what's
      up with all of you all around the globe.
      Leah :)