huh?

  • Alan de Brauw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 1999
      I don't know about the rest of you, but I still recycle all of my plastic
      bags, hae no more than two sets of clothes (my worker keeps forgetting to
      do the laundry), and every time I wait for the bus, I swear at all of the
      morons who won't pick me up as matola.

      Hey, I'm writing a paper on the effects of monopsony power on developing
      country economies... Does anyone know of a data source that would give me
      prices received by farmers in Malawi, for example? It's Philip Morris, et.
      al., who caused Dudley'd El Guapo, the krotcha crash, last fall...

      Alan