Mail Order

  • psdever
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002
      Now that I am going to be in Manila if any of you single RPCVs who
      failed to pick up a cheap child bride in Malawi wants to find love in
      South East Asia let me know. I am sure we can arrange something, I
      have to supplement my meager State Dept income somehow!
      Please spread the word, I will have a good network up and running
      within a couple of months, if I do not inherit my predecessor's, and
      should be delivering nubile young lovelies (or whatever you desire!)
      to our fair shores within a couple of months. They will of course
      have tied visas so will not be running off as soon as they set foot
      in our great country. You might want to take out a suitable pre-nup
      though....
      Looking forward to your orders.
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002

        Now that I am going to be in Manila if any of you single RPCVs who failed to pick up a cheap child bride in Malawi wants to find love in South East Asia I am sure we can arrange something, I have to supplement my meager State Dept income somehow!

        Please spread the word, I will have a good network up and running within a couple of months, if I do not inherit my predecessor's, and should be delivering nubile young lovelies (or whatever you desire!) to our fair shores within a couple of months. They will of course have tied visas so will not be running off as soon as they set foot in our great country. You might want to take out a suitable pre-nup though....

        Looking forward to your orders.

        Do You Yahoo!?
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2002
          By now, it is quite clear (I certainly hope), that I did not send that
          email. I believe I know who did, and can take care of that.

          Please note that that is not my address (I have another one at Yahoo, but
          that certainly is not it).

          I apologize for any inconvenience that this email has caused.