Guinea Conakry and Sierre Leone

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 12:01 PM
      Hello everyone,

      It seems as if a fair number of Malawi RPCVs have done Crisis Corps or have
      worked for various refugee/relief agencies in Guinea. Is anyone still
      there?

      I will be working in Sierre Leone for the month of April and will be
      entering the country via Guinea, so will be in Conakry for a few days at the
      end of March and at the end of April on my way in and out.

      Let me know if anyone is still around. I have been known to smuggle in
      Aveda hair conditioner, bottles of olive oil and back issues of People
      magazine over international borders when asked.

      Tsalani bwino,
      Liz

      Elizabeth Bell, MPH
      Polio Eradication Branch