Atlanta to St. Loius

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2002
      Hi everyone. Deb here. Benjamin and I will be driving from Atlanta to St.
      Louis via Nashville this Thursday (returning on Sat.) to attend a funeral.

      We are seeking a place to stay in St. Looie (if my family doesn't pitch in
      for a hotel- i'm hoping they will) and emergency RPCV contacts for along the
      way in case we have unforseen problems. Also, might just need to escape the
      whole family what-what and throw back a brown or green while the boy is at
      camp grammie.

      please reply me. i am still somehow deb.