  • Kristen Cheney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002

      Hello All,

      Mathew and I finally have a place in Santa Cruz! It's a one-bedroom apartment on Beach Hill, just a few blocks from the wharf, the boardwalk, and downtown! You're all welcome to visit, especially those who put us up/put up with us on our 10-day journey out here from Michigan: Yerger & Laura, Deb & Devin, Tana, Art & Joanne, Karl, Pierre & Tess, and Uncle Quin & Aunt Linda. Thanks to all of you!

      Here's the contact info:

      324 Main St. #4

      Santa Cruz, CA 95060

      Tel: 831-423-1127

      Kristen Cheney
      PhD Candidate, UC Santa Cruz
      Anthropology Department, SSI
      1156 High Street
      Santa Cruz, CA 95060

      "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.

       Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

       Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence,

       and toughness multiplies toughness

       in a descending spiral of destruction...

       The chain reaction of evil --

       hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars --

       must be broken, or we shall be plunged

       into the darkness of annihilation."

                                              -- Dr. Martin Luther King