RE: [ujeni] The New Corps: Final Response

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5 5:16 PM
      Crisis Corps is not really Peace Corps...by that I mean that it is not the
      long term development, but rather short term reaction to crises...Bill can
      tell you more about it than I)...

      PC flirted with the idea of the one-year assignment for dentists, and
      doctors...we actually had a couple in Malawi....doctors are usually older
      and less adaptive to cross-cultural ideas....

      Good luck.