Country comes to the City

  • Tana Beverwyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hello all.  I'll be in Washington, D.C. from February 15-20 (next week) for the National Summit on Youth Violence and would love to see anyone who's there.  Wanna get together?   -Tana

      Our worst fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us.  We ask ourselves: Who am I to be brillant, gorgeous, talented, or fabulous?  Well, actually, who are you not to be?"

      -Nelson Mandela