Re: [ujeni] USA Freedom Corps: curse or blessing?

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
      Good for admin support and HQ jobs if they can keep some staff for more than
      five years.

      Good if continued funding is possible: don't start something only to stop
      when the momentum dies.

      Bad if it becomes a political fun-toy...

      Concise? heh, heh...

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
        Freedom is a politically-charged buzzword that will ensure funding.