RE: [ujeni] USA Freedom Corps: curse or blessing?

  • Stephen Arthur Berry
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2002
      hey all,

      i'd hate to see the name of Peace Corps changed or the qualifications for
      entrance significantly changed.

      -sb

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
        Good for admin support and HQ jobs if they can keep some staff for more than
        five years.

        Good if continued funding is possible: don't start something only to stop
        when the momentum dies.

        Bad if it becomes a political fun-toy...

        Concise? heh, heh...

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
          Freedom is a politically-charged buzzword that will ensure funding.