Re: [ujeni] Off the air

  • Stephen Arthur Berry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2002
      JP,

      don't know if you'll get this, but enjoy Afghanistan and be safe.
      you have the details of the second story just as i remember them.

      steve

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2002
        That part is true...>It has taught me one lesson. Always carry an extra
        roll of film, that one can pull out in the event that you take a picture you
        are not supposed to.

        http://auctions.yahoo.com