T-shirts/Reunion

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 5:49 AM
      Hello everyone! So far the t-shirts are selling like fried grasshoppers!
      (uhm, like hotcakes) Besure to get your name in early if you so desire. To
      make it easy for you, just cut and paste the message below:

      I,_________________, would like to place an advance order for ____ reunion

      t-shirt(s) size ____________________________. I know they will cost between 7

      and 10 dollars.

      If you're a new subscriber and you don't have the reunion details yet, let
      me or Kristin Cheney know and we'll send ya the details. Have a stunning
      day!!!!!! Deb
      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      "The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead."