RE: [ujeni] Fw: [sonship200132309] Missing Child

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2002
      Vyrle, I met Mark Gearan on Friday evening, the former director of PC. He
      is now the President of my college alma mater - Hobart and William Smith
      Colleges. I must say I was very impressed with him. We discussed
      PC/Malawi, he asked about you and I let him know that we were still in touch
      via the ujeni listserve and you were doing well.

      A small small world, eh?

      Liz