Fwd: Postdoctoral Fellowships in med research

  • Kristen Cheney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2002

      Kristen Cheney
      PhD Candidate, UC Santa Cruz
      Anthropology Department, SSI
      1156 High Street
      Santa Cruz, CA 95060

      "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.

       Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

       Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence,

       and toughness multiplies toughness

       in a descending spiral of destruction...

       The chain reaction of evil --

       hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars --

       must be broken, or we shall be plunged

       into the darkness of annihilation."

                                              -- Dr. Martin Luther King