Fw: Why What We Do Is Important

  • Mary Parsaca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2002
      Since most of you might wonder who is sending this message to Ujeni, let me introduce myself. I'm Tana Beverwyk-Abouda's mom and an RPCV (Kenya 68 - 70.) Since I visited Tana 3 times ( ! ) in Malawi and am interested in all things African, I've thoroughly enjoyed the news on this wire. Although my PC group stays remarkably connected, I wish we had such a vehicle.
      The following came from John Coyne who has spearheaded the campaign to defeat the  nomination of Gaddi Vasquez for PC Director. A good reminder of how PCV's touch lives around the world.