  • Kristen Cheney
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2001
      Hello All,

      Hope your holidays have been pleasant and cheerful...

      My fiance and I have enjoyed Christmas with the folks in Michigan and have bought a car. Now we -- and possibly my brother -- are planning to drive out to California in mid-January. We'll take the southern route passing through Ohio, Louisville, St. Louis, Springfield, Oklahoma City, Amarillo, Albuquerque, Flagstaff, etc. Might any of you living along that route want company? Let me know, and we'll try to plan to stop in and see you.

      Kristen