Refugee and Immigrant Health Care Conference

  • Tana Beverwyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2001
      I know there are quite a few of us in the Southwest, so I thought I would put this out there: there is a 1-day conference on Refugee and Immigrant Health Care coming up at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque.  Saturday, February 23rd, registration is only $10.00, and the agenda sounds really good.  For more info, contact UNM School of Medicine at (505) 272-3942 or http://hsc.unm.edu/cme .  -Tana

      Our worst fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us.  We ask ourselves: Who am I to be brillant, gorgeous, talented, or fabulous?  Well, actually, who are you not to be?"

      -Nelson Mandela