Fwd: BARPCV Advocacy - Vaughn Writes the President

  • varsha ghosh
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001

      For all those interested in the anti-Gaddi Vasquez effort--sent by the Boston RPCV group--

      ---v

      Anyone can slay a dragon, he told me, but try waking up every morning & loving the world all over again. That's what takes a real hero. � Story people

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
        Thanks Varsha!  On the same topic, the text of Vaughn's address is available at www.peacecorpsonline.com.  It's excellent, IMHO.  It's the bit about "Vaughn's statement to Dodd" 1/2 way down the page.

        Mark