Re: [ujeni] MUG-isms

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2001
      A sure sign that you are nostalgic for ole Peace Corps.

      I went through that phase and even posted excerpts from my journal as a PCV
      in Mauritania...

      It is a good sign, and maybe you could jot a few memories down, and the flow
      will keep up...

      PS: Keep Peace Corps alive in your hearts, even if Gaddi Bankrupts it in a
      few months.....