one of those "click and donate" things

  • Eric Bone
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2001
      This charity was a new one to me. Thought I'd pass it on to see who was
      interested.

      Eric

      Thames Water (UK) has set up a website associated with Water Aid - if
      2 million people click on it, they will donate £150,000 to provide
      safe drinking water in Africa and Asia for 10,000 people.

      There are only a few more weeks left and 500,000 more clicks are
      still required to meet the target. Please take a hit at:
      www.givewater.org and pass this email on to everyone you can think of.