Happy Easter

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 1999
      Happy Easter everyone! Hopefully you are all well. We had a nice Easter
      here with Deb's parents and siblings and Grandma Stachewicz.

      Deb had her tonsils removed on Friday, and has been home recovering. It was
      rough at first, but she has improved a good bit each day. She is sort of
      talking now, and is up to eating vanilla pudding. Hopefully she will be
      back up to speed soon so she can enjoy the rest of our Spring Break.

      Well then, take care, and write soon.

      Rand & Deb