FW: PHEP-NET: Faculty Positions

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2001
      From: Kenneth R. McLeroy [mailto:KMcLeroy@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 6:20 PM
      Subject: Faculty Positions

      The School of Rural Public Health is recruiting for 10 new faculty
      positions, including: (1) a department head and 2 assistant/associate tenure
      track positions in social and behavioral sciences; (2) 3 assistant/associate
      tenure track positions in epidemiology or biostatistics; (3) a tenured or
      tenure track academic administrator for the SRPH extension in McAllen,
      Texas; and (4) 3 research faculty positions, which may be tenure or
      non-tenure track.

      I have attached copies of our position announcements, and would appreciate
      very much your distributing them to colleagues. Individuals interested in
      applying may contact me or the chair of the respective search committee.

      Thank you for your assistance.

      Regards

      -Ken McLeroy

      Kenneth R. McLeroy, Ph.D.
      Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
      School of Rural Public Health
      3000 Briarcrest Drive, Suite 310
      Bryan, TX 77802
      kmcleroy@...
      979 845-2387

      <<Epi bios Job Announcement.doc>> <<Combined Ad FINAL.doc>>

      This message is being forwarded through CDC's Public Health Education and
      Promotion Network (PHEP-NET) list serv.