Re: [ujeni] Violet

  • Tana Beverwyk
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2001

      Beautiful baby girl!  The pictures came out perfectly- CONGRATULATIONS!

      Our worst fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us.  We ask ourselves: Who am I to be brillant, gorgeous, talented, or fabulous?  Well, actually, who are you not to be?"

      -Nelson Mandela