Ashcroft

  • wiserd@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2001
      Earlier Paul asked why John Ashcroft was the most dangerous man in America. I don't remember anyone responding to Paul's question, but here's part of the answer:

      http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A64663-2001Nov8.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2001
        Wow!!!!!!! Someone is awake!

        Yup...we see before our eyes our civil liberties eroding away, and yet we do
        nothing...At least Vasquez probably won't get the PC Head job...

        Thanks guys