Violet

  • Luz Huntington
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2001
      Thought I would share some good news....
      Rob and I became proud parents on November 4, 2001 @2:56PM. Her name is
      Violet and she was 8#10oz at birth. After 14 hours of labor, all of us are
      doing pretty well.

      I have tried to attach a couple of photos but its always hit or miss sending
      photos over hotmail.

      Love, Luz

    • Tana Beverwyk
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2001

        Beautiful baby girl!  The pictures came out perfectly- CONGRATULATIONS!

        Our worst fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us.  We ask ourselves: Who am I to be brillant, gorgeous, talented, or fabulous?  Well, actually, who are you not to be?"

        -Nelson Mandela