Strong Legs Run/Walk

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hi guys. Rand, Ben and I will be participating in the Strong Legs Charity
      Run/Walk this Saturday to benefit Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Egleston
      and Scottish Rite). This means a lot to us because Ben had his physical
      therapy at Egleston and the theme of the race is "strong legs walk so that
      others can".

      There's not a fancy website to sign up to make a pledge, so if you're
      interested in helping us raise a little money for these folks just drop us
      an email and we'll go from there. No donation is too small (or too large!!).

      If you're in Atlanta and would like to walk with us, the entry fee is $25
      and you can get an entry form from The Sports Shoe (or I'll get one for ya).

      Speaking of Ben, his favorite activity these days is to grab something (like
      the cordless phone or a calculator), run to the trashcan, and throw it away.
      Well, I'd better go wash teh coffee grounds off of the remote control.

      Thanks in advance, Deb
      Rand, Deb & Benjamin Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      Email: rwise.psy88@...
      (404) 327-5765

      See Benjamin at http://sites.netscape.net/randwise/benjamin

      "There is no situation that is not transfigurable."
      - Desmond Tutu