Re: [ujeni] Louis Pasteur?

  • Kristi Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Just a shot in a dark gym, but it sounds an awful lot
      like something Mother Teresa would have said...maybe
      even Einstein.
      Good Luck.
      Hooping it up in Texas,
      Kristi

      --- Tana Beverwyk <petitbeurre10@...> wrote:

      I don't ask your country, I don't ask your race, I
      don't ask your religion...I only ask how much you are
      suffering, so that I may know if I can help"
      We thought it was Louis Pasteur, but Web searching
      brought up nothing. We need the exact words and the author.

      Find a job, post your resume.
      http://careers.yahoo.com