Louis Pasteur?

  • Tana Beverwyk
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Does anyone know who said (something like):

      "I don't ask your country, I don't ask your race, I don't ask your religion...I only ask how much you are suffering, so that I may know if I can help"?

      We thought it was Louis Pasteur, but Web searching brought up nothing.  We need the exact words and the author.  Yewo!

      Our worst fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us.  We ask ourselves: Who am I to be brillant, gorgeous, talented, or fabulous?  Well, actually, who are you not to be?"

      -Nelson Mandela

    • Kristi Henderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        Just a shot in a dark gym, but it sounds an awful lot
        like something Mother Teresa would have said...maybe
        even Einstein.
        Good Luck.
        Hooping it up in Texas,
        Kristi

        --- Tana Beverwyk <petitbeurre10@...> wrote:

        I don't ask your country, I don't ask your race, I
        don't ask your religion...I only ask how much you are
        suffering, so that I may know if I can help"
        We thought it was Louis Pasteur, but Web searching
        brought up nothing. We need the exact words and the author.

        Find a job, post your resume.
        http://careers.yahoo.com