Re: [ujeni] lots o' news

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2001
      Sidebar on the Death Penalty story:

      1. I believe that Judge Dunstain Mwaungulu is closely related to Betty's
      husband.

      2. If the best lawyer you cna get is named Trouble, you know what you are
      getting...

      3. Mitigating circumstances: first offence???: hee, hee,
      hee...confessed?...uh duh....kinda like the boy who killed his parents and
      pleaded to the court for mercy since he was an orphan????

      As the world turns...