transport

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 1999
      -hey Rand and organizing crew, I have a pickup truck and plan to drive
      to Vegas from LA, so if you need to shuttle any DJ equipment or 40
      catatonic RPCVS let me know.
      -hey Doug, sorry I haven't been able to get back with you. I'll be in
      Arizona all of april on pc business, but maybe after. there's got to be
      cool places the socal crew can go to.
      -hey Steve, I will email you from the road. they let me use this really
      cool hi-tech laptop that I'm trying hard not to short out.
      -hey Paul, well, nuff said. (kidding). still haven't found Hollywood
      Knights.