I hope you will be interested

  • DEVIS Jonathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2001
      I found this message in my box,i think is quite
      interesting,and i wish to share it with you

      IF YOU ARE DREAMING OF A TOUR ONBOARD A 4 WHEEL
      DRIVEIN VEHICULE AFRICA, THEN JOIN A SOLIDARITY
      MOVEMENT

      BECOME A MEMBER OF THE CEPAES AND WIN A TRIP IN AFRICA

      Dear friend,

      We are glad to inform you of a worldwide
      solidarity
      movement for peace and development launched in Yaounde
      (Cameroon) in May 2001.

      CEPAES (Centre for Preparation and Assistance to
      Non-profit-making organisations) is an international
      NGO (non-governmental organisation) for development
      with 4800 members, among which 3360 youths, 304 adults
      and 136 associations. We have conceived a programme
      called “Development Train” (see form attached) which
      stretches over a period of 10 years and involves the
      following fields : Microcredit, environment, health,
      social and food security, improvement of the living
      conditions of minors and promotion of socially
      acceptable jobs.

      The association is aimed at “ensuring to each
      individual a constant improvement of their living
      standard while respecting public health and
      environment”.

      In order to extend its objective, to make known
      and share the problems related to sustainable
      development with a great number of people, CEPAES is
      organising a competition for new members.

      This sensational competition (see form attached)
      of
      about “10 questions on development” offers this year’s
      winners a one-week trip to Cameroon an many other
      surprising prizes.

      Do you have a passion for development issues, do
      you
      dream of a trip to Africa, do you have an open sense
      of social justice, do you wish to take part in the
      conception and setting up of major development
      projects in the above-mentioned domains , then prompt,
      print and carefully read the attachment.

      Thank you in advance for your interest !

      The Executive Secretariat

      Corrine VEZINA

      Un nouveau Nokia Game commence.
      Allez sur http://fr.yahoo.com/nokiagame avant le 3 novembre
      pour participer à cette aventure tous médias.