Re: [ujeni] More fate for bin Laden

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2001
      That is a hilarious idea.
      It reminds me of a book I read called "The Fourth Procedure" (I am not
      politikking, just related a similar story).

      It involved doctors trying to research the viability of a pregnant man.
      They had concluded that it was theoretically possible, due to the fact that
      the fetus could be attached to the stomach lining, and somehow the umbilical
      cord would get food to the fetus (I forget the actual technicalities).

      But deep down, these were pro-abortion doctors, and they had tried (and on
      the "fourth procedure" were successful) to impregnate vocal Anti-abortion
      politicians, to force them to change their minds once they were wearing the
      same shoes of those they "oppressed".

      Quite interesting...