More fate for bin Laden

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2001

      Here is an interesting twist to the various e-mails forwarded my direction.

      Might be a bit cruel and probably not within our purview, nevertheless,

      ----------

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2001
        That is a hilarious idea.
        It reminds me of a book I read called "The Fourth Procedure" (I am not
        politikking, just related a similar story).

        It involved doctors trying to research the viability of a pregnant man.
        They had concluded that it was theoretically possible, due to the fact that
        the fetus could be attached to the stomach lining, and somehow the umbilical
        cord would get food to the fetus (I forget the actual technicalities).

        But deep down, these were pro-abortion doctors, and they had tried (and on
        the "fourth procedure" were successful) to impregnate vocal Anti-abortion
        politicians, to force them to change their minds once they were wearing the
        same shoes of those they "oppressed".

        Quite interesting...