virus you received

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
      We seem to be infected.  Hopefully you all just got one virus from us.  "Teaching students etc...."  there is another "No non-partisan, etc...."  and maybe a third about Occupational Therapy.  Strangely we have not seen these messages and didn't send them.  They obviously invaded our address book.  The other thing is that our folders on our desk top act very strange.  The mouse chases them but can't catch any...they just run away from it all over the screen.  Anyone know of a cure????
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
        Go out and get a copy of Norton Anti Virus or McAfee Anti Virus and load it
        up...Be sure and download the latest updates from their websites, and run
        it.

        Also set your settings to "Scan all programs and documents"..

        Good luck...