Re: [ujeni] Photo

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2001
      Vyrle,

      I heard a story on NPR about what I think is the same picture, and if it is
      the same, it is reportedly a digitally composed fake. The bit on NPR said
      that the observation deck on top of the WTC had not yet opened that day for
      visitors.

      At 09:52 PM 10/02/2001 -0700, you wrote:

      >The attached photo was forwarded to me. Only the photo came. I am trying
      >to find out the story behind it. In the meantime some may find it
      >interesting.
      >
      >Vyrle

      >Attachment Converted: C:\PIPEPLUS\DOWNLOAD\Amazing.jpg

    • Vyrle Owens
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 7, 2001

        Dear Rand and Paul,

        Thanks for the information on the "picture." Interesting what people will
        do.

        By the way, Wise's always enjoy the baby pictures. That goes for everyone
        else too.

        Be well,

        Vyrle

        ----------
        > From: Raymond R. Wise <wiserd@...>
        > To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [ujeni] Photo
        > Date: Wednesday, 03 October, 2001 05:41 AM
        >
        > Vyrle,
        >
        > I heard a story on NPR about what I think is the same picture, and if it
        is
        > the same, it is reportedly a digitally composed fake. The bit on NPR
        said
        > that the observation deck on top of the WTC had not yet opened that day
        for
        > visitors.

      • Raymond R. Wise
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 18, 2002
          Hi guys. Here's a cute one. All is well here. D
        • John Patten
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
            Hey folks,

            This is the most recent photo of our little daughter
            Hanako at nine weeks. She's strong and healthy.

            She has absolutely no opinion on any world issues, but
            does know she likes to wait until you check the diaper
            before letting fly. Right after you change her is a
            good time as well. There are environmentalists outside
            protesting our diaper usage (although they still eat
            whale, go figure). I may have to get the adult
            variety, as apparently when I am there I'm not allowed
            to leave the room in case the little Buddha needs
            food, changing, pillow adjustment, song, or the latest
            Economist.

            But I wouldn't have it any other way.

            JP

            Yahoo! Sports
            http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
          • Elizabeth Bell
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
              Oh, my goodness.

              Could.

              Just.

              Eat.

              Her

              Right.

              Up.

              (Yes, I know there are laws against that.)

              To peaceful nights,
              Liz

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
                Just wait until she sneezes....then you will want to trade her in on an
                older model that does not need diapers or stock certificates for
                Kleenex.....