Re: [ujeni] Photo

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2001
      Unfortunately, it is one of many (and more to come I am sure) photos that
      are/will be circulating the internet.

      Others include the "Satan in the Smoke" and there are a few more.

      check out www.snopes.com

      http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/wtcface.htm

      The following has an overview of items related to the AoA of Sept 11,
      including Nostradamus, photos, stories, etc.

    • Raymond R. Wise
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2001
        Vyrle,

        I heard a story on NPR about what I think is the same picture, and if it is
        the same, it is reportedly a digitally composed fake. The bit on NPR said
        that the observation deck on top of the WTC had not yet opened that day for
        visitors.

        At 09:52 PM 10/02/2001 -0700, you wrote:

        >The attached photo was forwarded to me. Only the photo came. I am trying
        >to find out the story behind it. In the meantime some may find it
        >interesting.
        >
        >Vyrle

        >Attachment Converted: C:\PIPEPLUS\DOWNLOAD\Amazing.jpg

      • Vyrle Owens
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 7, 2001

          Dear Rand and Paul,

          Thanks for the information on the "picture." Interesting what people will
          do.

          By the way, Wise's always enjoy the baby pictures. That goes for everyone
          else too.

          Be well,

          Vyrle

          ----------
          > From: Raymond R. Wise <wiserd@...>
          > To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [ujeni] Photo
          > Date: Wednesday, 03 October, 2001 05:41 AM
          >
          > Vyrle,
          >
          > I heard a story on NPR about what I think is the same picture, and if it
          is
          > the same, it is reportedly a digitally composed fake. The bit on NPR
          said
          > that the observation deck on top of the WTC had not yet opened that day
          for
          > visitors.

        • Raymond R. Wise
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 18, 2002
            Hi guys. Here's a cute one. All is well here. D
          • John Patten
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
              Hey folks,

              This is the most recent photo of our little daughter
              Hanako at nine weeks. She's strong and healthy.

              She has absolutely no opinion on any world issues, but
              does know she likes to wait until you check the diaper
              before letting fly. Right after you change her is a
              good time as well. There are environmentalists outside
              protesting our diaper usage (although they still eat
              whale, go figure). I may have to get the adult
              variety, as apparently when I am there I'm not allowed
              to leave the room in case the little Buddha needs
              food, changing, pillow adjustment, song, or the latest
              Economist.

              But I wouldn't have it any other way.

              JP

              Yahoo! Sports
              http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
            • Elizabeth Bell
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
                Oh, my goodness.

                Could.

                Just.

                Eat.

                Her

                Right.

                Up.

                (Yes, I know there are laws against that.)

                To peaceful nights,
                Liz

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
                  Just wait until she sneezes....then you will want to trade her in on an
                  older model that does not need diapers or stock certificates for
                  Kleenex.....