Re: [ujeni] No-current events question

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2001
      Thanks. I polled severl list serves I belong to (to get a varied audience:
      old, young, senile, ex-parole officers, etc.), and they are all in
      agreement.

      I like the 2 x 4 rule, but I cannot apply it here...

      So tell all how was China? Did you foreign devils get treated nicely? what
      was the coverage about the terrorist acts? etc.