Photo

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2001

      The attached photo was forwarded to me. Only the photo came. I am trying
      to find out the story behind it. In the meantime some may find it
      interesting.

      Vyrle
    • Raymond R. Wise
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2001
        Vyrle,

        I heard a story on NPR about what I think is the same picture, and if it is
        the same, it is reportedly a digitally composed fake. The bit on NPR said
        that the observation deck on top of the WTC had not yet opened that day for
        visitors.

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2001
          Unfortunately, it is one of many (and more to come I am sure) photos that
          are/will be circulating the internet.

          Others include the "Satan in the Smoke" and there are a few more.

          check out www.snopes.com

          http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/wtcface.htm

          The following has an overview of items related to the AoA of Sept 11,
          including Nostradamus, photos, stories, etc.

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 7, 2001

              Dear Rand and Paul,

              Thanks for the information on the "picture." Interesting what people will
              do.

              By the way, Wise's always enjoy the baby pictures. That goes for everyone
              else too.

              Be well,

              Vyrle

              ----------
              > From: Raymond R. Wise <wiserd@...>
              > To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: Re: [ujeni] Photo
              > Date: Wednesday, 03 October, 2001 05:41 AM
              >
              > Vyrle,
              >
              > I heard a story on NPR about what I think is the same picture, and if it
              is
              > the same, it is reportedly a digitally composed fake. The bit on NPR
              said
              > that the observation deck on top of the WTC had not yet opened that day
              for
              > visitors.

            • Raymond R. Wise
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 18, 2002
                Hi guys. Here's a cute one. All is well here. D
              • John Patten
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
                  Hey folks,

                  This is the most recent photo of our little daughter
                  Hanako at nine weeks. She's strong and healthy.

                  She has absolutely no opinion on any world issues, but
                  does know she likes to wait until you check the diaper
                  before letting fly. Right after you change her is a
                  good time as well. There are environmentalists outside
                  protesting our diaper usage (although they still eat
                  whale, go figure). I may have to get the adult
                  variety, as apparently when I am there I'm not allowed
                  to leave the room in case the little Buddha needs
                  food, changing, pillow adjustment, song, or the latest
                  Economist.

                  But I wouldn't have it any other way.

                  JP

                  Yahoo! Sports
                  http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
                • Elizabeth Bell
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
                    Oh, my goodness.

                    Could.

                    Just.

                    Eat.

                    Her

                    Right.

                    Up.

                    (Yes, I know there are laws against that.)

                    To peaceful nights,
                    Liz

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
                      Just wait until she sneezes....then you will want to trade her in on an
                      older model that does not need diapers or stock certificates for
                      Kleenex.....