a summary

  • douglas bush
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      howdy all.

      thought people might be interested in reading this weeks summary of life as
      we know it, as penned by the interns and editors of harper's. as usual,
      their gift for assembling factoids, allegations, and snippets is
      simultaneously depressing and amusing, moreso now than usual.

      http://www.harpers.org/weekly-review/

      hope eveyone's head is screwed on good. stay tight.

      db