(no subject)

  • DSJarvi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 1999
      What's this about RPCV women mud wrestling in Vegas?

      A guy walks into a bar in Arkansas and orders a white wine. Everybody
      sitting around the bar looks up, surprised, and the bartender looks
      around
      and says, "You ain't from around here, are ya? Where ya from, boy?"

      The guy says, "I'm from Iowa."

      The bartender asks, "What the heck you do in Iowa?"

      The guy responds, "I'm a taxidermist."

      The bartender asks, "A taxidermist? Now just what the heck is a
      taxidermist?"

      The guy says nervously, "I mount animals."

      The bartender grins and shouts out to the whole bar, "It's okay boys,
      he's
      one of us!"