Links, Vegas

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 1999
      Hey everyone! Just wanted you to know that within the onelist program,
      there is a page of website links. If you know of webpages related to
      Peace Corps or Malawi, you can add them to the list so others can visit
      these sites. There are already a few links that I thought folks might
      find useful. To access the links, you have to go through the log in
      procedure at www.onelist.com, then where it says that you are subscribed
      to ujeni, click on ujeni, and it offers you access to archives as well
      as BOOKMARKS. Click on bookmarks and it gives you URLs for websites.
      You can follow the links or add more links.

      Peace Corps Malawi Reunion Update: We are still planning on meeting in
      Las Vegas, from the 6th - 8th of August of 1999, now less than 7 months
      away. Mark your calendars (of course you can show up earlier and stay
      later if you choose)! We will have reservation information for you just
      soon.

      Tiwonana,
      Rand