candle-lighting

  • Eric Bone
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2001
      My apologies if you do not wish to receive this. I'm sending it to
      everyone in my address book.

      This was sent to me by a former Peace Corps Volunteer. I thought a lot of
      people might be interested in it.

      Eric

      Subject: Candle Lighting-Please participate

      Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. EST step out your door, stop your car, or
      step out
      of your establishment and light a candle. We will show the world
      that
      Americans are strong and united together against terrorism. Please
      pass
      this to everyone on your e-mail list. We need to reach everyone
      across the
      United States quickly.

      The message: WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM.