Re: [ujeni] DC

  • kym walther
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
      Speaking from the Boston end of things (as it is also in NY & DC), I am sure as time goes on many of us will be in some way affected directly as more victim names come out.  I have 2 old co-workers who were on AA flight 11, as I used to work in a position that required a ton of travel, much from Boston to LA.  It is a depressing thing, please everyone take care of yourselves.
      Kym

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
        I know that PC has an office in the WTC, so hope all is well and people got
        out.