DC

  • Deepa Ramesh
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
      I, for one, am fine. Would love to hear about those in NYC.

      Deepa

    • kym walther
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
        Speaking from the Boston end of things (as it is also in NY & DC), I am sure as time goes on many of us will be in some way affected directly as more victim names come out.  I have 2 old co-workers who were on AA flight 11, as I used to work in a position that required a ton of travel, much from Boston to LA.  It is a depressing thing, please everyone take care of yourselves.
        Kym

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
          I know that PC has an office in the WTC, so hope all is well and people got
          out.