Mugabe article

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2001
      The article was quite well written, but has one minor error in.

      The author made light of "some senior ministers have held secret meetings
      with Thabo Mbekie" (first, isn't he the guy that said HIV does not cuase
      AIDS???).

      Uh, excuse my possible ignorance and naivete regarding this, but if these
      meetings were in fact secret up to this point, then I am sure that Mugabe
      knows about them now, and we should probably see a few ministers
      disappearing, so those that might have had the power to take over are no
      more...

      Smart move...