RPCV activities on 40th Weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 12:59 PM
      AmeriCorps*NCCC (who has the great honor of employing me as their Resource
      Manager) will be fielding a team of Team Leaders to work on a KaBoom build
      for the RPCV grand gala weekend.

      Kaboom is an organization that build playgrounds in a day for under-served
      neighborhoods, and they are currently in the porocess of building a
      playground in Rwanda.

      Wil any of you bew in town and if so, will you be working on the build???

      See you then.