Re: [ujeni] Zim news update

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7 2:40 AM
      Wow!!!!!!!!!! Mugabe finally learned from Kim Jong Il...the master of carrot
      and stick (who learned it from his father), and the use of offensive weapons
      against its people and agree to stop fi paid....

      Can't find a better profit margin than that...

      Let's see...the equivalent here would be someone who began poisoning people
      on a large scale, then agreeing to stop if s/he is paid....I thought we
      called that extortion...