A Dudley Clan Update

  • Daniel Dudley
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31 9:32 PM
      Just thought that some of you would want to see the kids with a little
      enhancements and tinkering with the picture editor.

      Gertrude went to Malawi for the summer to see her family, while I worked all
      summer. I had a lot of time to think of strange things so I picked them up
      at the airport in a limo (sweeeeet) and got a picture. It was kind of
      funny, when we were leaving the terminal we went through an overpass that
      went over a road. Gertrude pointed out a limo to her brother and said
      something about riding in one, I just snickered to myself. She was very
      surprised and it was a most triumphant hour and a half ride home.

      Wendy is now 4 years old, and Tiamike is now 18 months. I can't believe how
      time flies.

      The Dudleys

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31 10:37 PM
        At this rate, your next car should be a matatu...

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2001
          Man those are some cute kids!

          --- Daniel Dudley <papadud@...> wrote:
          > Just thought that some of you would want to see the
          > kids with a little
          > enhancements and tinkering with the picture editor.
          >
          > Gertrude went to Malawi for the summer to see her
          > family, while I worked all
          > summer. I had a lot of time to think of strange
          > things so I picked them up
          > at the airport in a limo (sweeeeet) and got a
          > picture. It was kind of
          > funny, when we were leaving the terminal we went
          > through an overpass that
          > went over a road. Gertrude pointed out a limo to
          > her brother and said
          > something about riding in one, I just snickered to
          > myself. She was very
          > surprised and it was a most triumphant hour and a
          > half ride home.
          >
          > Wendy is now 4 years old, and Tiamike is now 18
          > months. I can't believe how
          > time flies.
          >
          > The Dudleys

          > http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
          >

          > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/pjpeg name=Baby Warning
          2.jpg

          > ATTACHMENT part 3 image/pjpeg name=Wendy 4th Bday
          2.JPG

          > ATTACHMENT part 4 image/pjpeg name=the limo at
          home.JPG

          http://im.yahoo.com