fom contact

  • douglas bush
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      howdy y'all

      first the question, then the personal update blurb.

      anybody know the friends o' malawi contact? i've got a science book
      donation thing going and need some info, and its been a while since i've
      tried to organize such a thing. thanks!

      to my side, i'm halfway through my grad program at ucdavis, researching fish
      farming for a brighter tomorrow. good fun. moving out to bodega bay in
      about two weeks for my research and the shoestring coastal lifestyle, just
      in time for the fall salmon runs and first alaskan swells to start pounding
      the coast. anyone cares to join me for oysters and beers you are very
      welcome, less than 2 hours from the bay area. i am becoming quite the
      bumpkin, any norcal cityfolk need a rural fix, come on out and see me. i'll
      give you a tour of the marine lab and reserve.

      take good care everyone. hope all are fit, sharp, and soulful.

      db